Friday, January 3, 2014

Brown and Rose Gold

Happy Friday Loves! Hope you've had a great start to 2014! I still have a few days off, as school doesn't start up again until Monday the 6th, so I'm just trying to make the most of the past few days. I have a number of manicures that I've been photographing but my computer is being a bit odd these days, so I'll try to make sure I can post regardless of it's status.

I wanted something simple that was NOT Holiday themed, and since I bought some Essie polishes just before Christmas, I figured now was the time to wear them. I used Essie Little Brown Dress and Essie Buy Me A Cameo and I love how they look together.





Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...