Monday, January 6, 2014

Sweater Nails

Happy Monday Loves! I'm officially "back-to-work" as school goes back today, but we got hit with a massive snowstorm last night, and so I'm pretty sure no one will be calling in for a supply teacher, and if they do, I can't get there! Oh well! I know some of you in the midwest of the States are supposed to get some crazy cold temperatures, and even though it's getting cold again here, it's nothing compared to what you're all getting, so stay warm!

In light of these frigid days we've been having, I was itching to recreate a manicure that Marta had posted on instagram awhile back, and then it eventually made it's way to her blog. The day she posted it to instagram I literally had been at working thinking about how this stamp would look nice with Essie Chinchilly and planned on going home and stamping it. Then Marta posted her manicure and I KNEW I had to try out that combination, however it took me awhile to get around to it. My nails even matched some leggings I just bought!






Stay warm and have a great start to your week!

Thanks for reading <3

3 comments:

  1. Cute and warm looking. I love the color combo of light brown and baby pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I also recreated this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mani looks fantastic...and matches your leggings well too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...