Saturday, March 1, 2014

Green Hopes for March

Happy Saturday loves! I have a bunch of pictures from February that I wanted to post (lots of pink) but I wasn't feeling any of that! It's the beginning of March, and even though it still seems that winter will never end (today is a "warm day" at -2C) I'm hoping that by March Break it will begin to seem that Spring is on it's way.

I wanted to wear some green to start out the month (in the hopes that outside will soon be green too) so I used a base of Revlon Minted, and then using the saran wrap method, sponged China Glaze Starboard on top. It sort of looks like those super retro counter tops but, I think it looks pretty cool anyways.





I hope everyone's weekend is going well. I've had my Starbucks fix already and that always makes my Saturday a great one!

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I also already had my coffee fix :D love the simplicity of your mani, it somehow never occurred to me to use two shades of the same color for a saran wrap, but it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting. I love feedback and I read all the comments. I love comments however, I don't love link spamming. I will delete all link spam comments, so if you have a blog and want me to take a look, please email me at elizabethmlangille[at]gmail[dot]com! You can also contact me by adding me on twitter (emlangille) or Formspring (http://formspring.me/emlangille)
All comments with a link WILL be deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...